We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join Seenit’s CS team. Our customers are some of the largest Fortune 100 companies in the world making this such an exciting opportunity to drive real value and change with enterprise customers. Our customers challenge the status quo using Seenit to engage their employees in video projects. You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with them to make measurable impact on their business goals using employee video.
You will be joining a growing Customer Success Team and a business that puts its customers at the heart of everything. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to enable value, build relationships with senior stakeholders at huge organisations, and help transform and shape the way we support our customers both technically and creatively. This is an exciting time to join the business with employee engagement becoming a priority for every business and the explosion of the user-generated content category.
The ideal candidate will have experience working at a SaaS business with experience managing a customer journey from onboarding to adoption to retention to growth. You will work closely with Creative Services and collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Product teams.
We really live our values at Seenit so take a look through those below and if it sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
- 4+ years in a Customer Success role, preferably within the SaaS industry
- Experience working with large corporate businesses (5,000+ employees)
- Basic understanding of SaaS industry
- A real passion for Customer Success and the wider CS Community
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills including active listening and an innate drive to solve customer challenges
- Fantastic presentation skills, and the ability to absolutely ‘own’ a room
- A real passion for customer empathy, and the drive to always put the customer at the heart of everything you do
- Some experience using tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Gmail and Google Docs a bonus
- An interest in video and the UGC space
- Commercial Experience around contract negotiations and procurement would be a big plus
- 26 annual holiday entitlement with additional holidays per year of service
- Open to flexible and remote working
- Pension scheme
- Half day off on your birthday
- Maternity & Paternity cover
- Monthly team socials
Who we are
We are a team of almost 30 working in an environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, risk-taking, growth and autonomy. We were placed on Wired’s Top 100 Startups in Europe list and continue to grow, working with some of the biggest and most exciting companies in the world.
Our vision is a world where everyone’s story can be told and voice can be heard. We want to create a more trustworthy world where authentic human stories can be told in impactful ways.