Last updated: 3 May, 2023
- Beta Services (i) may not work in accordance with the Documentation, or may contain errors, defects or bugs; (ii) are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis; and (iii) shall not be covered by clause 11) the Services Levels or the Support Services.
- Subject to clause 15)c) (Limitation of Liability), and as an exception to the provisions in clauses 12), 15)d)ii) and 15)e), we:
- do not make nor give any sort of representations, warranties, guarantees, obligations, conditions in relation to the Beta Services; and
- expressly disclaim all liabilities, regarding the Beta Services and your use thereof;
- Where you provide feedback to Seenit about the Beta Service, you agree that we own any feedback that you share with us.
- Beta Services may be discontinued at any time, for no reason and without prior notice
- Nothing in the Contract shall be construed as requiring us to release Beta Services as part of our regular Services.