What is this project about?
We want to highlight the amazing work you do and showcase the people who work at our company. It’s easy to see employees as one big group, but each individual has a story to tell, here is the space for you to share yours!
An employee spotlight video is a great opportunity to give outsiders (and colleagues) a look at your life behind the curtain. By participating in this project, you’ll help us showcase company culture and share insights into what it's like to be in your role 🤩
What do I need to do?
Here are a few ideas of things you can film:
- Record your morning commute
- Show us your desk (at home, or in the office)
- Film around your office
- Film yourself getting some work done
- Film with a colleague
- Record a lunch or coffee break
- Film with a pet, friend or family member
How do I upload?
This is the Seenit platform that we'll be using to film, upload and edit your clips. There is a list of filming instructions below called "Scenes" so please capture 1 or more clips for each Scene and think creatively about how to show what life is like in your shoes!
We will use the uploads received to create an Employee spotlight video. This will be shared with the wider business and can be used across our socials and in job adverts.
Thanks for being part of this video and we're very excited to work together on this project!
Story closes in 3 days
Film in landscape
Keep clips Under one minute
Please choose a scene to upload to
Give this template a tryUse template
Top tips for running this project:
- Interview your contributor to find out more about them 🧐
- Tailor the brief based on their story and interests 🏂
- Authenticity is key so don’t script and do provide feedback 🙌